Subject: Ticket Assigned - If you are looking for staff, contact us please.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 10:54:07 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  If you are looking for staff, contact us please. 

Dear Babyshop Team,

Greetings from JTP Company!

My name is Yana. I'm Senior HR-manager of Job Travel Possible Company (follow 
the link to get information about our company https://jtp.ae). It's a great 
pleasure for us to contact you.

Our HR Company has been cooperating with many stores for a long time. We 
cooperate with such stores as Al Jaber Optics, Guess, Victoria`s Secret. And 
we have many candidates who will be happy to work for your esteemed Company! 
So we can provide you with huge number of candidates for any departments!

All of our candidates have a worthy level of English and also excellent work 
experience. Kindly check CVs of candidates as a sample attached.

If you need more we'll collect CVs of our the best candidates for you with 
great pleasure!So, if you're looking for a staff, don't hesitate to contact 
us!Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Yana
Senior HR-manager
JTP Team

-- 
Job Travel Possible | HR Company

Web:       jtp.ae [1]   /  jtp.com.ua  [1]

Links:
------
[1] http://jtp.com.ua/
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3638097