Subject: Ticket Assigned - rr invited you and 2 others to their Google family group
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:53:57 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  rr invited you and 2 others to their Google family group 
Share entertainment & stay connected with your family
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/nYWzcfT1Su-r2ungBbDz_llk7Xeq_A>
Hi Support,
rr Aa ([email-masked]) invited you to join their family on Google.

Here are a few of the services they can set up for you to use together:
YouTube TV family plan
Google Play Family Library
Google Family Calendar
Google One

To see all services available for your family group, visit  
families.google.com/families.
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/nYWzcfT1Su-r2ungBbDz_llk7Xeq_A>

Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3629923