Subject: Ticket Assigned - You have replied to an unmonitored email address
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 03:15:47 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  You have replied to an unmonitored email address Bing Ads

 
 Microsoft
 If you are having trouble viewing this email, 
https://view.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=5e558a9ac4d479832b20a3737323c85a29c03a53682ed35dad3c776ea4cefd49d5d7bc9b7aa39cf1ade76fa08d36693982f5e865923305280f1d561df774d5bbeec6f8594bda5424a84bd84cc5610d7ea2f95f610f764983 
click here .

MICROSOFT ADVERTISING 

 You have replied to an unmonitored email address.

 New to Microsoft Advertising and need assistance getting started? Our 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7ddff426ae9c8ce8aafd56feb11a86c9687abc72a8e3004d979c0a8a117187ec700c6d2df17b90e1c245ddc302dbfa2ff61ff9c7e8b7f0ac 
sales support  team is happy to help.

 If you are an existing customer looking for some information or support optimizing your account, check out the 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7ddff426ae9c8ce847dbee4f9d0ef414bcd3dea3966644c148b7c4cfbed9bdf41d48c6e4d110548e154a9690d18bffc81712fb1b0f27d3d2 
complimentary support page .

 Think you have received an email from Microsoft Advertising in error? Please 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7ddff426ae9c8ce8cc56f459b7983ded9e7b7399340c97b3886a7d5f2c259c421c2cc1d37cea0944535ec27f73aa1c92163f00543a4255b4 

 contact us  and let us know.

 Don’t want to receive Microsoft Advertising communications? 
https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7ddff426ae9c8ce8b126482f842946fc88ed5dc6d529e4119c65427927ae44ff1dce25cb4e779d783983512a1c1dab235304574b9ecfd937 

 Update your contact preferences . If you’re an existing account holder, you will still be eligible to receive service communications and you can update your contact preferences by clicking the My Settings link after you sign in to Microsoft Advertising. 

https://click.email.microsoftemail.com/?qs=7ddff426ae9c8ce8d591ae328333caa41143179d4cf765105628de065d743cac16837507c3fc3de467a9df8ce9589b435b9af78b77c8db4e 
Privacy Statement  
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3620907