Subject: Ticket Assigned - Escalation of Issue on Order No. 9515988713
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 05:17:03 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Escalation of Issue on Order No. 9515988713 Dear Centrepoint,

My name is Camille de Leon and If you check my account, I’m definite that
you’ll see that I am a loyal customer of your brand. I have been ordering
with you for years now and things seems to go well except now.

Last 27th of November, I have placed a relatively big order on your online
store which were supposed to be a gift for my parents’ birthdays; The order
number is 9515988713.
I was expecting to receive my orders at least after 3 days from the day I
have placed the order, since I know your service has always been up to the
mark.

I have placed my office address for the delivery location since I know I am
always at work and no one will be at home to receive the package for me.
On November 30, one of the courier person has called me to deliver the
package to my office address; I must say it was very disappointing to speak
with this person as he was very rude and shouted at me when he could not
find the location. First of all, how can these courier company not be able
to locate the address? Just how? Second, how can your courier company be
that impolite to your customers when we are paying enough for this service?
I then called your Contact Centre to complain and ask for the delivery
address to be changed to my home instead since the courier company could
not locate my office address, but it seems like there is a big lapse on the
communication between your Contact Centre agents and the Courier Company
which I believe needs to be addressed.

To cut the long story short, I have been calling your Contact Centre almost
everyday to ask where my package is and I’ve asked so many times as well to
escalate this situation but it seems like nothing has been actioned. As
your loyal customer, I must say this is quite frustrating. As I have
mentioned, these products I have ordered were supposedly my gifts for my
parents last December 6, and I hope you understand where my frustrations
are coming from. It’s now December 8 and I still did not get any clear
solution from anyone on your end. To be honest, I never expected this from
your Customer Service. Your agents gave me the same answers that they are
going to request for this service to delivered urgently but until this day,
nothing has reflected on all their promises.
I then found out that all your agents are outsourced and working out of the
UAE.

I am emailing you as I still believe in your service and hoping that this
issue could be sorted out by a higher management. I really need and want to
receive my package.

‘Looking forward to a positive response from your team.
You may also contact me anytime on my number: 056 994 0922

Thank you and Best Regards,

Camille de Leon

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3566830