Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction E Mail Non Woven Fabric Manufacturer
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 09:43:06 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction E Mail Non Woven Fabric Manufacturer  (Kindly Please Forward to Sourcing or Purchase Department)

Dear Sir/Ma'am, 

Greetings, hope you are doing well.

I am glad to introduce our company. Kindly please spend few minutes to read
about our business profile. Thanks.

Incorporated in the year 2018,  <https://www.mms-nonwoven.com/> MMS Nonwoven
emerged as the leading manufacturer of Polypropylene Spun-bond, Spun-melt
Nonwoven fabric (SMS & SMMS) and Nonwoven Fabric Converted Products-Related
Items in UAE.
We maintain highest global standards of process at our manufacturing
facility to manufacture excellent quality of Nonwoven fabrics for Medical,
Agriculture, Hygiene, and Industrial uses.
We can provide width up to 3200MM with installed capacity of production up
to 25 Metric Ton per day. Production Capacity 9000 MT/Year even more than
that. Gross Square Per Meter From 10 GSM to 180 GSM.
We do customization as per the requirement. MMS Nonwoven serve the huge
clientele in Domestic & International markets.

Application & Industry Categories for Nonwoven Fabric: -

*	Packaging - Non-Woven Bag, BOPP Laminated Bags, Luggage Cover,
Shopping Bags, All Type of Covers & Liners, Custom non-woven bags Etc.
*	Medical - Protective Apparel, Surgical Coat, Medical Mask, Diaper,
Sanitary Napkin, Wipe, Surgical Drape, Feminine Hygiene, Etc (Hydrophilic
Fabric Roll- Spun bond).
*	Agriculture - Crop Cover (For Any Crop) Anti-UV Treated Nonwoven
Fabric
*	Textile - SS, SMS, SMMS Fabric Rolls (Spun bond & Spun melt)
*	Home Textile & Furnishing - Carpets, Curtains, Covers, Liners,
Interfacing, Roofing Materials, Cloth Lining, Mattress & Sofa Etc.
*	Industrial Use & Clothing - Abrasive Pads, Air Filters, Isolating
Materials, Protective Clothing & Glove Liners, Air Filters, Industrial
Filters, Electrical & Battery Isolation 

"No Limits for Using This Fabric- This is Eco Friendly, Recyclable,
Breathable, Cost Effective & Multifunctional"

We are looking forward for our business related enquires. Kindly let us know
your requirement related to our business profile.
We will provide you the best economical rates & utmost services. Allow us to
serve your reputed organization. We are eagerly waiting for your positive
response. Thanks

I am reachable at +971504199828 (Cross-Platform Messengers Like Whatsapp,
Botim, Wechat Etc.)

Thanks & Regards,

 

 <http://www.mms-nonwoven.com/> 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3489505