Subject: Ticket Assigned - It’s really frustrating to purchase (online) with MAX.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:32:54 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  It’s really frustrating to purchase (online) with MAX. Order Number: 6368216116

On 22.11.2021 I randomly checked my order status and I found on the
tracking it says the customer requested for reschedule which is on
21.11.2021. I was surprised as no one contacted me and I didn't request a
reschedule. I chatted with MAX customer service Miss Maha AlOtaibi and she
mentioned the matter is escalated to the concerned team and it will be
sorted out.

Today 23.11.2021 morning a message from MAX was unable to deliver due
customer no response which is a COLD LIE. Nobody contacted me or messaged
me for delivery. Again today I chatted with MAX CS and it was the same Miss
Maha. After explaining the concerns she gave the same answer "Please be
assured as we have now escalated this issue to our concerned team and they
are closely working on this to fix it for you".

*Some worst recent experiences.*

·         Item ordered (6367419578) on 17.11.21 which is Size of 31, wrong
size delivered,

I Returned the item and reordered another one and now I am facing a
terrible issue and spending a hell lot of time.

·         Item ordered (6357318797 – typographic joggers, 5-6 year’s size)
on 03.10.21, wrong size delivered. I Returned the item and ordered a bigger
size 7-8 years, and got it delivered 3-4 years of size. I just threw away
the item.

NO REGARDS

Mohamed Fahad

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3436449