Subject: Ticket Assigned - Tabby Payment Successful for Failed Order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 09:26:06 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Tabby Payment Successful for Failed Order Dear Team

On 22nd Nov 2021 I placed an order on Babyshop for a total amount of AED
449.

The payment method selected was ‘tabby’ and the first installment was
successfully paid and deducted from my credit card.

However, the app gave a notification that ‘Sorry your payment did not get
through’ and no order was created - not currently present in order history
as well.

The order number 9514740357 is associated to the tabby payment in their app
but when i checked with your call centre team, this order does not exist.

I have sent tabby a message about the same, however, can you please assist
in resolving the issue by refunding the amount.

Below are screenshots of payment and tabby app for your reference.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sanaa Siddiqui
Mob: 050-3569421

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3435571