Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 12:25:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Dear Centre point

could you please check this order the amount has been deducted from my bank
account .

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 1:15 PM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Yaseen Basha <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 8113737904 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8113737904?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Yaseen Basha, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 8113737904
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8113737904?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

Head to your selected collection point with a copy of the email or text
message, along with your ID card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Pickup from:
Centrepoint, Al Ghazali road, Block 1, street 33, Al Rai.
Address :

Al Ghazali road, Block 1, street 33, Al Rai., 33, Al rai, Farwaniya, Kuwait
Phone Number: 965-5664-7512
Working hours :

Saturday - Friday (10:00AM - 10:00PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Ghazali%20road,%20Block%201,%20street%2033,%20Al%20Rai.,%2033,%20Farwaniya,%20Rai,%20Al%20rai,%20Kuwaitutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Payment Method:

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162450326?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Easy Iron Checked Shirt with Long Sleeves and Chest Pocket
Color: Grey
Size: 44
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.8
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162840959?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Textured Spread Collar Shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162207384?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Printed Formal Shirt with Long Sleeves and Spread Collar
Color: White
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161729314?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Textured Formal Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Grey
Size: 42
Quantity: 1 KWD 4.2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162556065?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Textured Mid-Rise Trousers with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Blue
Size: 42
Quantity: 1 KWD 4.6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162153981?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Slim Fit Full Length Linen Chinos with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Cream
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 KWD 4.2
Subtotal: * KWD 20.55*
Savings: *- KWD 28.45*
*Total* *KWD 20.55*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 21 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

-- 
Thank you.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3395317