Subject: Ticket Assigned - complaint
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:28:45 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  complaint Dear Customer Support,

Last week, we tried online shopping for the first time, but it was not a
positive experience, which is why;

We placed an order with my wife's phone number (66718495) for small items
with order number 8111962723, which we were supposed to receive last
Thursday, November 11th, and we received SMS from the delivery man saying
he was on his way and his mobile number (51646485), but he did not show up,
so the next day I texted him and called him, and he said wrong address, so
I asked why he did not call by then, so I shared the location with him,

The next day, the reply was, "Sorry, I'm traveling and will have less time
to bring it," and there was no show.

The next day, I called the call center from my phone, which was 67737000,
and the call center agent informed me that the delivery man had reported a
wrong phone number, so I told him about my conversation with the delivery
man, and he promised me that he would issue a complaint to the delivery
company, which is (landmark Co), and that the delivery would be the next
day, on November 14th.

Guess what, no show the next day as well.

I've made a couple of calls and have yet to receive a response.

Surprisingly, we received a text message from Max yesterday stating that
his order had been cancelled due to the delivery man's inability to contact
you!!!!!

So I called the call center yesterday and spoke with DOHA, who informed me
that the goods had been returned to the stores and that no one could help
me in that case, even though I had called earlier to prevent this from
happening, but it did, and the only thing she could do was raise a
complaint and provide me with the complaint number.

So, could you please confirm that you have the correct work flow
communication between online ordering and delivery through the call center?

According to my experience, there is a break in the middle, which could
affect the online procedure from purchase to delivery and reporting, where
I have encountered numerous complications.

I hope that I get positive feedback accordingly .

Best regards
Mohamed Bader
Kuwait Cell: +96567737000Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3393523