Subject: Ticket Assigned - MENA MOBILE - Marketing And Advertising Solutions - Centrepoint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:45:25 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  MENA MOBILE - Marketing And Advertising Solutions - Centrepoint  Greetings, 

My name is Ahmed, Business manager at MENA MOBILE Abu Dhabi, a leading
marketing company, providing marketing, advertising solutions, specializing
in crafting, and executing 360-degree marketing campaigns. 

I would like to reach the person in charge of Marketing or Advertising in
your esteemed company regarding any potential promotional campaign.

Your response is highly appreciated.

------------------

Best Regards,

Ahmed Elgayyar | MENA MOBILE | Business Development Manager

Phone: +971 588 13 8081

Office: twofour54, Building No.4, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates

 <http://www.menamobile.net/> www.menamobile.net |
<https://www.facebook.com/MENAMobile/> facebook |
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mena-mobile> LinkedIn |

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3378189