Subject: Ticket Assigned - Empty box
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 01:47:31 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Empty box I reserved empty box

Order number 7311213197

Item code 162606690

I receive empty box without the toy

Your order number is 7311213197 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7311213197?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Mothercare
<https://www.mothercarestores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/bh/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Zainab Abdali Yousif Alqallaf, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 7311213197
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/order/7311213197?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>.
Expect delivery by Monday, 8th Nov.

Order shipping to
*zainab abdali yousif alqallaf*
house 830 road 1526 block 815
Isa Town
Mobile: +973 36464277
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 9798
Zainab Abedali Alqallaf

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162200264?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Bewaltz Textured Pouch with Zip Closure
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 BHD 2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162149134?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence The Blush - 5 gms
Color: 10 Befitting
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.33
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162598042?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence This Is Me! Lipstick
Color: Lipstick real
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.13
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/156575098?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Catrice Cosmetics Eyebrow Set
Color: Set 010
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/157552187?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
Color: 02 Brown Brows
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.33
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/155815980?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence Eyebrow Designer
Color: 02 Brown Brown
Quantity: 1 BHD 0.73
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/161963660?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence The False Lashes Mascara Extreme Volume & Curl
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.38
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/155313901?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence Kajal Pencil
Color: 01 Black Black
Quantity: 1 BHD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/155313911?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil
Color: 01 Black Fever
Quantity: 1 BHD 0.73
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/155966045?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
LIFESTYLE
Essence Mattifying Compact Powder - 12 gms
Color: 11 Nude Beige
Quantity: 1 BHD 1.38
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163120927?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Charms Printed Hair Clips with Bow Accent - Set of 4
Quantity: 2 BHD 1.68
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162906005?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Gloo Solid Ankle-Length Socks with Elasticised Hem - Set of 5
Color: Multicolour
Size: 23-26
Quantity: 1 BHD 2.9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/160252184?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Juniors Toilet & Fridge Lock - Set of 2
Color: White
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 3 BHD 2.7
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/161644946?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Welly 5-Piece Car Toy Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 BHD 2.52
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162606690?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Kidian Alpaca with Whistle
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/162606688?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
MOTHERCARE
Kidian Cat with Whistle
Quantity: 1 BHD 3.2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163656326?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Longline Jacket with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 BHD 6
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/p/163004376?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_BH_en>
SPLASH
Textured Midi Shift Dress with Long Sleeves and V-neck
Color: Red
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 BHD 5.5
Subtotal: * BHD 40.09*
Savings: *- BHD 12.3*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *BHD 40.09*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 94 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/write-to-us>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 8000-1271.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/bh/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_BH_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3323719