Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: [Product Introduction] A products for safe and cozy area for family.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:35:53 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: [Product Introduction] A products for safe and cozy area for family. Dear Babyshop,

Hello, this is Henry from I&S in Korea.

In last mail, I sent you a lot of catalogues, so I thought it might be
difficult to see our product range.

So this time, I would like to send you a video clip of our full product
range, which I took with my colleagues.

I and my colleague tried our best to make it easy with some factors for
entertaining so people can easily understand.

Hope this video attracts you and easier for you to understand our products.

Link : https://youtu.be/X3GtbFvzfIw

Please kindly review and let me know if you have any question or need
anything from me.

Best Regards,

Henry.

Henry, CHO l Deputy Manager l Overseas Sales and Development Department l
I&S Co., Ltdㅣ
172 Hojukhwasan-Ro, Oksan Myeon, Heungdeok-Gu, Cheongju-Si, Chungcheongbuk-
Do, Korea. (Zip : 28101)
(O) +82-70-4088-4312 l (M) +82-10-4010-9814 l (F) +82-43-715-5336

From: jhcho [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 4:54 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Product Introduction] A products for safe and cozy area for
family.

Dear Babyshop,

Hello My name is Henry from I&S in Korea.

While I was trying to find good partner in your country, I became to know
your company,

and I thought I could introduce you our products so we can discuss to
review the business opportunity.

Hope this mail opens an opportunity of starting our business relationship.

To briefly introduce you, We are a specialist on developing and
manufacturing a products for safe kids play area.

Our product range includes : Kids playmat, playpen, sofa, table and so on.

Rather than explaining with long words, I would like to leave a links for
our catalogues so you can see our products in more details.

For Baby :

Dwinguler (Premium Brand) :
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiD8qaRTlx00iNIoqzAHNLfYZ4focg?e=ziQu56\

Babycare (Prime Brand) :
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiD8qaRTlx00iaRT1Lr0Rytvweqmlg?e=0s1pkw

Comflor (Semi-Prime) :
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiD8qaRTlx00iJkvMnuxwNlA0wp1_Q?e=gvwJGJ

Kids Mask : https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiD8qaRTlx00iel_mMo2SAysZ-A8YA?e=k13wtp

Please kindly review our catalogues and let me know if you found something
interesting for your market,

and please let me know if you have any question or need anything more from
me.

Best Regards,

Henry.

 

Henry, CHO l Deputy Manager l Overseas Sales and Development Department l
I&S Co., Ltdㅣ
172 Hojukhwasan-Ro, Oksan Myeon, Heungdeok-Gu, Cheongju-Si, Chungcheongbuk-
Do, Korea. (Zip : 28101)
(O) +82-70-4088-4312 l (M) +82-10-4010-9814 l (F) +82-43-715-5336

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3265961