Subject: Ticket Assigned - global marketing
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:34:45 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  global marketing Hello...,

How are you all? I hope everyone is well and safe. It is great to
communicate with you and talk to you.

We are impressed by the services you provide to people in terms of products
and services that facilitate or help people in their daily lives in
general, as well as the quality of the products or services you provide to
people, which have a global reputation and appreciation at a high level.

Topic....

We are a team of professional marketers who market products to high-quality
international brands to our followers and people around the world, through
which we gain trust and appreciation due to the quality and popularity of
the products offered by the famous brands. We have conducted a survey with
our followers in particular and people in general about the famous brands
that provide products or services of high quality and trust among people,
and they like to buy these products in their daily lives. Which was one of
these results is your famous Brand.

After we conducted this survey, we, as a professional marketing team,
decided to conduct a global marketing project (which is to market your
products and gain the largest number of customers through us), which will
include more than 100 famous brands by giving us a special discount for our
followers and people around the world in general.

(Note): We mean here a special discount by giving us discounted prices for
your products that no one has obtained before (it does not expire). It is
constant and does not change except in the case of a unit (which is an
increase in the percentage of discount and then returns to a special
discount that you gave us before).

We want this special discount to be unique and increase the percentage of
customers to buy your products and gain more customers' trust.

Finally, if you decide to join us (we will be very happy and grateful
because we will gain the trust of our followers and people around the world
in general and we can say “our followers are your customers”) you must
provide two special discounts with a special link to your online store:

1- A special discount for university students around the world.

2 - A special discount for people around the world in general.

You must also provide an explanation of the commissions that we earn
through marketing your products

On this email: [email-masked]

Thank you...

We wish you all the best and progress...

Please contact us via email only: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3265789