Subject: Ticket Assigned - G4S Qatar / Invitation for Vendor Required for Shoes
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:42:36 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  G4S Qatar / Invitation for Vendor Required for Shoes Dear Supplier,

I represent G4S Qatar, and we are looking for a supplier who can meet
our needs to provide us with all types of comfort shoes for the long term
requirement.

If you are interested in doing business with us, please contact me to
discuss the terms and finer details.

-- 

Kind regards,

*Rose Ann Cabiling*

Procurement Executive Head

*G4S Qatar*

*An IMS certified company (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)*

P.O. Box 18592, Bldg. 243, St. 250, Hilal Area, D-Ring Road, Doha, Qatar

*[T] +974 44066000 [EXT] 6002 [M] **+974 33840887 [F] +974 **44066199*

Address: P.O. Box 18592 Doha, Qatar

Website: www.g4s.com.qa

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

*Disclaimer* *This Company is part of the G4S group of companies
**(**www.g4s.com
<http://www.g4s.com/>**).* *This communication contains information which
may be confidential, personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive
use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Any personal
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and this
company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking
any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate
confirmation of its authenticity. **This message has been checked for
viruses on behalf of the company.*

-- 

Please consider the environment before printing this email.
*********************************************************************
This 
communication may contain information which is confidential, personal 
and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended 
recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that 
any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the 
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error 
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete 
the e-mail and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents to 
any person.
Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the 
individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility 
for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you 
should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
This message has 
been checked for viruses on behalf of the company.
*********************************************************************

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3252129