Subject: Ticket Assigned - I don't get my order (Order No:9505879659)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 05:38:11 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  I don't get my order (Order No:9505879659) Dear Splash,
                  i received call on 03/10/2021 from delivery boy, he told
me he have my delivery item, after i sent my location, but i don't get any
delivery on 03/10/2021 till now. today 04/10/2021 now call them but he
don't pick up my call. after he pick up my call and told me I check and
call back to you after he he don't call me back.

please make action for this, you don't take action i will take legal
process.

Dhilshad Galeel

-- 

VOX STUDIO
*Tel:+971 <+971>** 2 5464342*
*Whatsapp:+971 <+971> **54 3546081*
*Mob:+971 <+971>** 56 9161234*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
*Baniyas Mafraq Worker City2,*

*Al Raha Shopping Center, Ground Floor**China Camp. Abu Dhabi, UAE*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3185610