Subject: Ticket Assigned - Driver + Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician_CV
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 10:29:33 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Driver + Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician_CV *1.  **Applying for The Position as a Maintenance Technician*

*RESUME*

*NAME : **Ghouse Basha*

*Mobile       :     00919581288977.*

*Whatsapp :     00919581288977.*

*Email   :  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*Mobile :  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

* APPLYING FOR JOB AS A :  I have huge years of work experience in the
field of*

*Maintenance Supervisor*

*GCC Driving License Driver*

*Handyman + Painter + Jointer*

*Electrician Technician*

*AC & Refrigeration Technician*

*HVAC Technician*

*Welder Technician*

*Fabricator Technician*

*Carpenter Work Technician*

*Fitter + Tool Technician*

*Computer + CCTV Technician*

*Landscaper Gardener*

*Plumber Technician*

*Home Appliances Technician*

Able to oversee all types of general maintenance such as:

·        *GCC Driving license.*

·        *CCTV Installation& Maintenance*

·        *Air Condition Installation & Maintenance*

·        *Electrical Installation & Maintenance*

·        *Plumbing Installation & Maintenance*

·        *Landscaping Garden and Ground Work and Installation & Maintenance*

·        *Carpentering and Painting Work.*

·        *Experience in the field of Welder + Lath Turner + Fabricator.*

*Notice Period       :           I can join immediately.*

Hardworking excellent professional with expertise in maintenance and
general repair skills. Superb ability to troubleshoot, solve problems, and
understand complicated technical instructions. Able to understand client
needs and complete tasks efficiently.

Your’s

*Ghouse Basha*

*2, Applying for The Position as an Automobile Mechanic*

*RESUME*

*NAME : **Khaja Mohaddin*

Mobile    :     00919160731711.

IMO & Whatsapp :     00919160731711.

Email   : [email-masked]

Respected sir,

Seek the Challenging Position of *Diesel + Petrol Mechanic.*

A highly talented *Mechanic *with huge experience in independently
performing skilled work in the repair.

*Car Mechanic*

*Truck Mechanic*

*Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic*

*Hydraulic Mechanic*

*All Types of Light & Heavy Diesel Mechanic*

*Petrol Mechanic*

*Generator Mechanic*

*Auto Electrician*

*Auto Painter*

*Auto Denter*

*Car Washer / Polisher / Cleaner / Helper*

*Tyremen*

 Please check my cv I am sending by attachment.

Email                           :          [email-masked]

Mobile                         :           00919160731711.

Present location           :           India.

Joining period             :           Immediately.

Your’s

*Khaja Mohaddin*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#m_-5625218638253401586_m_-8364868543338222999_m_417560402773760898_m_1492316256691982367_m_-6356579440051891012_m_128961520178909146_m_4807668686530609985_m_7088959434292246698_m_-1002335026482210434_m_-7549620835620736854_m_-5954614767976155296_m_5950766866488955340_m_-6866658903179031662_m_3646885068986546404_m_-5282914353670821547_m_1404654999545315405_m_6850905954942757564_m_-8702819595238459455_m_3325893050687671051_m_-401420200179525235_m_6040832807304655599_m_-4915459316406408242_m_2555173717090363821_m_-7839433824014592724_m_4784088980224938313_m_-3346566766402280802_m_548252611727659353_m_-981998626216156755_m_3737464765065177370_m_6029281332815536802_m_-7255767480906513295_m_3598524994683003580_m_5553451356942458699_m_1870688836668146760_m_3023653149647563122_m_-5855696974966059072_m_-6701449029293361530_m_-2677627368314095608_m_2945323515304014049_m_3410534123132666008_m_6862562367642076693_m_4887998669661487816_m_8404179213848382788_m_7883708013369039107_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3196324