Subject: Ticket Assigned - Online Stock Update Request
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 10:52:20 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Online Stock Update Request Dear Sir

This is a reference to the below items showing out of stock at your website
but I visited your store Aliyat Al Madina Mall and I found it on display in
this mall.
Street Tribe Storage Ottoman - 38x38x42 cms
So I am requesting you to update these items on online stock so I am able
to purchase online.

Thanks & Best Regards

*Eng.Raheel Mehmood **Dr.Hamid S.Al-Ahmadi Hospital*

*Biomedical Engineering Department*

*Kingdom of Saudi Arabia*

*2nd Circle X-Road Near With Syed Al-Shohoda AL-Madinah Al-Munawara*

*P.O.Box # 6476 Mobile: **+966-509726781 *   <http://goog_37544491/>

*Tel: **+966-14-8363332* <http://goog_37544491/>* (Ext:222)*

*Fax: +966-14-83 <http://goog_37544491/>42225*

*Tel: +1-714-927-8164 ( for United State of America )*

*Web: *http://dhs.sa/dhs/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3161174