Subject: Ticket Assigned - Follow-up request for undelivered order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 02:03:11 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Follow-up request for undelivered order To whomsoever it may concern:

Good morning dear,

This is my follow-up mail regarding my undelivered order, which I have
ordered on September 19, 2021.

Again I want to remind you that the delivery agent asked me to send a
location for the parcel to be delivered and within 20 minutes or so I have
sent him the location after which he didn't respond at all until now.  I
even called up centrepoint call center and they said that they raised the
issue and hopefully I may receive the order soon, but until now no
development.

In my account upon clicking track order, it shows order rescheduled, how
come without contacting me even once on my mobile phone, how can anyone
reschedule and if so why no response from your side?

Attached is a copy of my track order, kindly take a note and necessary
action as soon as possible.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards

Mohammed Ashfaq Ahmed

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3156071