Subject: Ticket Assigned - urgent refund case
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:00:52 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  urgent refund case I have ordered online a woman pants and i received 2 baby tshirts !!! And i
have gone to the store to refund they refused because the order number
written inside it that this is the pants but actually it isnot !!!! I need
my money back and my shipping money also back cause this is truly
ridiculous and i will share this on social media cause your stuff is so
rude and he told me I can’t even help and onine part is totally different
than the store how come !!!!

-- 

*Christeen Adeeb*
Customer Service Team Leader
Stylish Eve, Inc.
*T: + <+2034226006>19698*
E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  *| W:
stylisheve.com <http://www.stylisheve.com/>
A:  1st Mostafa Kamel St. - Alhorya Road - 9th floor apartment no : 901 .
<http://www.facebook.com/RushBOfficial>
<http://www.twitter.com/RushBOfficial>
<http://www.instagram.com/RushBOfficial>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3140296