Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number is 8291628919 - Refund problem
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 04:52:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number is 8291628919 - Refund problem Good day ,

My order number is 8291628919

I returned all 6 items to Centre point fahaheel last week . Unfortunately
only three items were refunded to my bank account , the other three were
not refunded. I called the call center and they requested that I should go
to the store itself to check for the refund . I went the next day to center
point fahaheel and they confirmed that there were 6 items refunded , and
they told they had an issue with the bank and it wil be resolved  within a
week and I will receive the refund for the remaining 3 items . It’s been a
week and still I have not received my refund and I’m very upset as this has
made
me loose my trust in your system , I trusted that my money would  be
refunded instantly, yet only 3 were refunded only . Had I not checked my
bank account I would have lost my money .
I am very upset and wish that my money would be refunded as soon as
possible .
I have attached proof of the receipts I have of the refund of the 6 items .
Hoping I would hear from you soon and that I would receive my refund

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3091870