Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint on delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 10:10:56 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint on delivery Hello

I would like to register a complaint regarding your online shopping.

I ordered online on 5th September for my son birthday on 11th September.
Also one of my item got cancelled without any reason after payment.
For fast delivery i requested to deliver it to Qurum city center outlet.

I did receive the mesaage for collecting the package but unfortunately it
was not delivered till now.

I complainted to the customer care couple of times but they disnt keep
their promises

So i would like to request you to cancel my order.

My order no is 1593784913
I have attched the screen shot of my order for your reference

Plz keep me posted for refunding my transaction

Regards

Shemeer Sherif

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3096252