Subject: Ticket Assigned - Support required regarding product delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 02:30:51 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Support required regarding product delivery Hello Support Team,

I placed order #6345212326 on 30-Aug-21 and received only 1 part of this
order.
For the other part, the courier team contacted for 4 -5 days and every day
I informed them that the location mentioned is for Office and I will be
here only between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. But they never came during this time
and only used to call me at night. I even asked them to deliver this to my
home location and they clearly refused saying that the location is far from
us.

I even contacted your toll-free number 3 times and every time, your team
assured me that the parcel will be delivered to me during morning hours but
still I haven't received it.

Please do the needful immediately as I need this item at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Nadeem
0537726187

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3081891