Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund For Order #7484285050
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 13:10:22 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund For Order #7484285050 Good day!

I just like to complain once again about the refund for my order #
7484285050. I picked up the items on 4th August @ Centerpoint Oasis Mall
Juffair, and for the 2nd time there was a missing item. Luckily, I checked
it at the parking area before reaching home. When i went back to the same
lady who assisted me, she said it was short picked (if i
remember correctly) and i asked her why it wasn't noted that there was
missing item and she said we never they don't really put a note & they also
never called a customer in case there's no more stock available. If that's
the case then online shopping is too risky!
Moreover, she gave me a 2 credit voucher which she said I can use online.
And when I shopped online and wanted to check out using the 2 vouchers,
both had the same barcodes so of course when I used the other one it would
say that the voucher was already used. I went back to the store a few days
after and spoke to Mary, she said she will email the Accounts but up to now
I didn't get any feedback yet.
Attached herewith is a copy of the credit vouchers for your reference.
Awaiting your prompt response.

Aileen

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2988137