Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order number 9681068744 is ready for collection
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 07:48:25 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order number 9681068744 is ready for collection Dear Sir,

I had requested for brown color pant however I have received a green color
pant.

I have attached the pictures of the same for your reference.

Kindly find the attachment below.

Regards,

Kunal popat
0552431817

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jul 25, 2021, 10:03 AM
Subject: Your order number 9681068744 is ready for collection
To: Kunal Popat <[email-masked]>

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Your order is ready for collection.

Hi Kunal Popat, thank you for placing your order via Click & Collect.
Here's what you need to do next:
1

*Drop in to our store*
Head to the following Click & Collect collection point.
Collect your order from:
Splash, Burjuman Mall
Address :

Burjuman Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 4 3591145
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (12:00 PM TO 09:00 PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Burjuman%20Mall,%20Dubai,%20Burjuman,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3284
Kunal Popat

2

*Confirm your identity*
Show us either this email, the text message you receive or the order
confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along with your Emirates ID or passport.
3

*Collect your order*
An authorized staff member will verify your details. Once verified, they
will scan the barcode below and hand over your products. That's it!

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Shipment #1

Status:*Ready for Collection*

Consignment #88888001185920210724

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162897340?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
* Sustainable Printed T-shirt with Short Sleeves and Crew Neck *
Color: Black
Size: M
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162465283?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
* Bossini Textured Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Pink
Size: M
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162853730?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
* Sustainable Bossini Solid Chinos with Pockets *
Color: Brown
Size: 34
Status: *Ready for Collection* 1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2903299