Subject: Ticket Assigned - returns initiated but amount not received
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 12:45:58 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  returns initiated but amount not received  

 

#staysafe #stayhome

Thanks and regards,

Sakina Safdari

SAFTECH Engineering Works 

An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company

Manufacturer: Customised engineering goods

Authorised distributors:  <https://www.saftech.ae/safety-shoes/> Panter |
<https://www.saftech.ae/cutting-blades/> Pilana |
<https://www.saftech.ae/tool-holder/> Albretch |
<https://www.saftech.ae/drill-taps/> DC Swiss |
<https://www.saftech.ae/maykestag-drills/> Maykestag

Mob: 00971-50-4956554 | Web:  <http://www.saftech.ae/> www.saftech.ae

Tel: 00971-7-2589050 | Fax: 00971-7-2589060 

Add1: 260 262 Al Ghail Freezone, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE

Add2: 397-0 Warehouse1, Umm Ramool, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.facebook.com/saftechenggworks/?ref=br_rs>
<https://www.instagram.com/saftechesales/>
<https://twitter.com/Saftech_eSales>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCef4hbWMM2IWYDTVrYq1_vA/videos> 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2904047