Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return request #9677745748
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 12:45:54 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return request #9677745748 Dear CS Team,

Kindly I requested the baby cot in the order in 11th of July. However, it
came with a defect and was too weak that it got a dent from the delivery
guys.

They offered to change the defected part but I need to *return* it because
it’s not safe for my baby.

[email-masked]
00971543255585

Thank you
-- 
*Hassan Zahran*
Quality & Food Safety Consultant, Auditor & Trainer Freelancer
[email-masked]
Mobile: +20 10 622 09 332  |   Phone: +20 122 49 545 30
about.me/Dr.hassan.zahran
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/hassan-zahran-8b35a458/>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116370075950081645366>
Freelancer • Alexandria, Egypt

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have
received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it
from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to
anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as incoming
e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity and security
of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2852947