Subject: Ticket Assigned - mobile no 0592155579
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 06:33:07 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  mobile no 0592155579 contacted

my mobile number is 0592155579
Order number 6328651402 has been shipped.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
 Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
 Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
 Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
 Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
 Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi mohsan mir, your order number is 6328651402
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6328651402?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
.
The tracking number is CRDSAL0278745421.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=CRDSAL0278745421&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*mohsan mahmood*
zoya diamond hotel
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 559215557

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2846303