Subject: Ticket Assigned - SUBJ: Re; Introduction to Security Services
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:18:17 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SUBJ: Re; Introduction to Security Services Dear Client, 

Greetings!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Severity  Security &
Guarding Services, LLC. - SSGS.

Here at SSGS, we offer comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective,
Protective & Surveillance Services to meet your security needs.

We cover a multitude of protective services, surveillance system
installation, property & private party guarding, surveillance  services and
more. We address your security concerns with a dynamic and innovative
approach.

SSGS believe in working closely with our clients to maximize our security
services success, while controlling costs at the same time.  We adapt our
security services to respond to the shifting priorities of each assignment.

SSGS offer a complete range of quality security services and are  always
ready to discuss your urgent and important needs.

SSGS mission is to provide you with highly trained and professional security
officers. Whether your security services needs are short,  long term, or you
just want to augment your existing security program, we can provide you with
the appropriate security officers to suit your situation.

Our commitment to creating the safest possible environment and premises has
earned us a reputation for excellence and long-term client relationships.
We will provide you with a personal consultation to discuss your unique
security needs. Using our considerable  expertise in the security services,
we will provide a comprehensive  security solution in accordance with your
specific circumstances. You  can be assured that your needs will be met with
the experience and  professionalism that SSGS provides.

Please contact us for more information or to set up an appointment so we can
discuss how SSGS can be of service to your organization.

Remember, at SSGS we take protection to the next level because Your Safety
Is Our First Priority.

Kind Regards,

Ms. Ann E.

Admin

 

Severity Security & Guarding Service LLC

T : +971 4 225 5591

E : [email-masked] 

     [email-masked]

PO Box 3242 ; M06 Floor Al Kuthban Bldg.

Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, 

United Arab Emirates

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2847213