Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hire top talent from Pakistan / Remote interviews*
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 09:04:35 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hire top talent from Pakistan / Remote interviews* Greetings Manager,

We understand that your firm appreciates the role of talented professionals
like yourself. 

We have been providing recruitment and talent mobility services for various
clients in GCC. 

And we would be glad to extend our recruitment services to your firm.

Our brief video intro:

<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%
2FdE8aKqQy6N0&data=02%7C01%7Cmpaculba%40gccksa.com%7C99eb8294e3d34000868d08d
7635296c9%7Cc64e3a74d2924d5a95d0a82d5e6ed545%7C1%7C0%7C637087078711325698&sd
ata=1x6pZ5xvzwCA4MGfFyI9EphUu5OitxQWPr6a8ckkg1I%3D&reserved=0>
https://youtu.be/dE8aKqQy6N0

-We can assist clients in recruitment from Pakistan, Philippines, India,
Nepal, Sri Lanka & Vietnam through a network of our partnering offices in
these respective countries. Should you require quotation for the above
countries - we shall be happy to assist.

PPA has been in the recruitment field for 43 years and have deployed over
40,000+ technical & professional staff to our clients in the Middle East and
beyond - including Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Libya,
Yemen, Iraq, Brunei and more.

Some of our active clients include:

- Saudi Chevron Phillips (KSA),

- Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery (SAMREF),

- Sinopec Services (KSA), Saud Consult (KSA),
- Flour (KSA), Wood Group (KSA),
- Enova Facilities Services (Subsidiary of Majid Al Futtaim, UAE),
- Khatib & Alami (KSA),
- NOKIA Al Saudia (KSA),
- BAZY (Telecom),
- ENPRO (KSA),
- Zahid Tractors (CAT),
- Intertek (KSA), Juffali MARCO (KSA),
- Jaddarah Workforce (KSA),
- Earnest Young (EY),
- Al Meer Technical Services (KSA),
- JAL International (KSA),
- Al Amara International (KSA),
- CAPE (Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia), and many more.

We also have had the opportunity to serve Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery
(SASREF) of KSA, and Al Hosn Gas (ADNOC Group) of UAE. Some of the
educational institutes  we have assisted include, Mariya International
School, Asia International School, Al Rowad International School and many
others.

Our salient feature is that we do not charge anything illegal from the
candidates at any stage of recruitment, and thus merit in selection is
ensured. Our repute is well known in the Middle East / Gulf, and references
can be provided of our clients, if required.

Detailed breakup of our services is as follows:

- Manpower Recruitment & Head Hunting Services

- Trade Tests, Psychometric Testing, Professional Interviews, & Video
Conferencing Facilities

- Resource Mobilization: Visa Documentation / Protectorate Services.

- Travel & Ticketing Services

- Payroll & People Management Services

- Orientation, Training & Briefing Services

Last, but not the least, should you require any further information, and /
or clarification, or feel the need to discuss any aspect, feel free to get
in touch with the undersigned.

Looking forward towards a long-term healthy business relationship,

Regards,

Engr. Sharique Naeem
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharique-naeem-34801513/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharique-naeem-34801513/
Director Talent Acquisition

Pakistan Progressive Associates

Recruitment Consultants Since 1975

Contact Details of Lahore Head Office:
Address: 57 Mozang Road, P.O. Box 1203,

Lahore 54000, Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Phone: (+92-42) 36369494, 36305001, 36361361, 36302711

Mobile: 0092-333-438-7840 (WhatsApp Synced)

Direct (Landline): 0092 42 36362627

Branches: Lahore HQ, Branch in Karachi, Rep. Off in Islamabad.

Partners in: India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Nepal & Philippines

OEP License Number: LHR/0332
Website:
<https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ppa.co
m.pk%2F&data=02%7C01%7Cmpaculba%40gccksa.com%7C99eb8294e3d34000868d08d763529
6c9%7Cc64e3a74d2924d5a95d0a82d5e6ed545%7C1%7C0%7C637087078711345688&sdata=kq
NCsAV22gdmOl38RVlNRB6RWJeXJDgKgjEbZ%2FWlPrU%3D&reserved=0> www.ppa.com.pk

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2829216