Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund- 9665710445
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 09:52:36 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund- 9665710445 Dear All,

As per the email below, I have not received the refund of 54aed in my bank
account.

Kindly check on why this amount has not been credited to my account.

Regards,
Shalini

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Splash Fashions* <[email-masked]>
Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Shalini Lalwani <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Shalini Lalwani, we have successfully processed your refund for return
1001020714 for order 9665710445
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9665710445?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161360698?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Embellished Mini Shift Sleeveless Dress with Fringes
Color: Black
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 44

Total *AED 44*
Total Refund Amount *AED 54*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2807901