Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No. - 4573147791
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 03:04:22 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No. - 4573147791 Hello,

I'd like to express my utter disappointment in the online shopping and the
follow up Customer Care service.

I've placed an order (ref. *4573147791*) on the 25th of June 2021 for a
baby crib and mattress. The appointment for the Baby Crib was selected to
be at 28th June 2021, however, to date I haven't been contacted by any of
the Landmark group stores (Babyshop or Centrepoint).

Upon continuous follow up with the Customer Care service (800-6927), I
haven't been provided with definitive answer and delivery date by any of
the representatives. I've constantly been told that the complaint is raised
and is part of another department.

Being a regular customer of the in-store experience of Centerpoint
locations across GCC for the last decade, I feel supremely let down by the
poor online shopping experience.
This incident is causing us a setback in the preparation for the arrival of
our new born.

I hope you'll look into this matter.

Best Regards,

Noman

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2793389