Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 02:05:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Hi Splash Team,

I got the following email as an error. I did not place this order and I
definitely don't know any Afrah. Please make sure that my email is linked
to the right profile.

Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 at 09:58
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Priya Anne George <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9672250091

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Priya Anne George, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9672250091
Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Emirates ID or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Marina Mall , Abu Dhabi
Address :

Marina Mall , Abu Dhabi, Ground Floor, North West Entrance, Marina, Abu
Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: 8006927
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (10:00am to 01:00am)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Marina%20Mall%20,%20Abu%20Dhabi,%20Ground%20Floor,%20North%20West%20Entrance,%20Abu%20Dhabi,%20Marina%20Mall,%20Marina,%20United%20Arab%20Emiratesutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 6643
Afrah El Gatri

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162826106?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Lee Cooper Solid Joggers with Drawstring Closure
Color: Green
Size: 32
Quantity: 1 AED 109
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162826112?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Lee Cooper Solid Joggers with Drawstring Closure
Color: Brown
Size: 32
Quantity: 1 AED 49
Subtotal: * AED 158*
Savings: *- AED 83.7*
*Total* *AED 134.3*
Your order could earn you 39 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2752400