Subject: Ticket Assigned - I did not receive my items
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 02:05:10 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  I did not receive my items Dear Homecenter

according to the invoice number 40016202827120210605(attached) and the
massage(attached) i supposed to receive my purchased items on 07 June 2021
(yesterday) but i did not receive it yet, and i called for a several time
the call center (22524250) unfortunately no one answered.
Moreover, the message which I received said that my items are on the way to
me!

I have canceled all my appointments and waited for the delivery till now
and no one had called to apologize or reschedule the delivery date and time!

The invoice and your call on 06 Jun to confirm the delivery date and the
messages were your commitment to deliver the items on the given and
confirmed date.

This kind of treatment is not acceptable and I request an apology.

Regards

waleed Aljulandani
92446630

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2685370