Subject: Ticket Assigned - ميمي invited you and 1 other to her Google family group
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 02:12:07 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ميمي invited you and 1 other to her Google family group 
Share entertainment & stay connected with your family
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/pQVeucEjJV1608c_lOLHlWK6Lleldg>
Hi Support,
ميمي سعود ([email-masked]) invited you to join her family on  
Google.

Here are a few of the services she can set up for you to use together:
YouTube TV family plan
Google Play Family Library
Google Family Calendar
Google One

To see all services available for your family group, visit  
families.google.com/families.
ACCEPT INVITATION  
<https://families.google.com/join/promo/pQVeucEjJV1608c_lOLHlWK6Lleldg>

Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2720497