Subject: Ticket Assigned - Item return policy
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:43:41 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Item return policy Hello,

In regards to my order 9665075247
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9665075247?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>,
there was an item I wished to return, the set of 3 sleepsuits. But the item
is listed as unreturnable, which I did not know when I bought the item.
This was not listed on the item on the website. This is unfair
advertisement.

Customers expect that most items, especially clothing that is not
undergarments, can be returned if the size is incorrect. When ordering
online, this is an expectation. To not inform the customer very CLEARLY,
not in the fine print, that an item is not returnable, is not honest.

I have called customer service and was told I could not get any exchange
either. I do not think this is fair, that I can have no compensation.

I am writing to request store credit or some form of compensation, as this
is not acceptable. If it was made perfectly clear that I could not return
this item when I bought it, no problem. But this was not the case.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to resolve this matter soon.

Paige

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2672408