Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:55:52 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Dear Sir,
Yesterday I collected my order.
Please note that following item is not there in the items received.

Please arrange to provide a refund of the same to "My Credit".

Regards,
*DIPAN DAVE*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, May 22, 2021 at 11:34 PM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Dipankumar Dave <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 8263356641 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8263356641?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Dipankumar Dave, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 8263356641
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8263356641?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

Head to your selected collection point with a copy of the email or text
message, along with your ID card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Al Hamoud Tower - Fahaheel Coastal Road - Al Daboos Street,
55, Block 11
Address :

Al Hamoud Tower - Fahaheel Coastal Road - Al Daboos Street, 55, Block 11,
55, Fahaheel, Ahmadi, Kuwait
Phone Number: 965-5664-7486
Working hours :

Saturday - Friday (10.00AM - 07.30PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Hamoud%20Tower%20-%20Fahaheel%20Coastal%20Road%20-%20Al%20Daboos%20Street,%2055,%20Block%2011,%2055,%20Ahmadi,%20Fahaheel,%20Fahaheel,%20Kuwaitutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 7302
DIPANKUMAR R DAVE

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162822106?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Polo T-shirt with Collar and Short Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: M
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162813039?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Printed T-shirt with Henley Collar and Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: M
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162525946?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Printed T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: M
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163014203?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Face Mask with Ear Loops
Color: Pink
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163014202?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Face Mask with Elasticated Ear Loops
Color: Blue
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 2 KWD 0.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163014205?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Anti-Dust Face Mask with Ear Loops
Color: Grey
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/157319936?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel Nail Paint
Color: 300 Glaston-Berry
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974414?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 340 Berries And Cream
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974407?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 900 Rita s Black
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974418?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: Transparent
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974413?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 561 #Yolo
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974411?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 710 Of My Cherry
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974409?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 713 Strawberry Fizz
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974419?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 820 Craycray
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162974410?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish
Color: 711 Xposed
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.48
Subtotal: * KWD 11.57*
Savings: *- KWD 10.41*
*Total* *KWD 10.29*
Your order will earn you 5 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2699710