Subject: Ticket Assigned - Urgent delivery needed of Order No. 4566517045
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 10:44:14 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Urgent delivery needed of Order No. 4566517045 Hi Sir/Madam,

I was placed on order on 2nd June 2021. Order Ref. No. 4566517045 The
consignment no. is 888810010559820210603 The delivery date of the order was
7th June 2021 However till date I haven't received the said order.
Tracking order : FP0603210002670.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP0603210002670&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
Upon tracking the order, I have learnt that on 4th June 2021 there is a
request made for change in address.  Please note this is not made by me. I
am unaware of any such request.

Upon further tracking i have learnt that on 7th June 2021 your delivery man
was unable to deliver the order and there is a remark 'customer no
response'. Please note that I have not received any call on my number +974
66162151 which is put in the details while ordering the products. Hence
there is no question of not giving any response.

 I believe there is some miscommunication from your end. In Fact i haven't
received the phone number of the delivery guy otherwise I would have
directly contacted him.

Kindly sort the issue and ask your delivery guy to contact me on my
number +974 66162151

Kindly deliver the products as early as possible as it is URGENT. I have
attached the Invoice with this email.

Kind Regards,
Alex (Brijesh Halul-51)

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2688237