Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No 9666314496
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 10:44:08 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No 9666314496 Dear Customer Service Team,
This is to inform you that I had ordered 2 items from OnLine Splash portal
from my Mobile and upon receipt of the items I found one item ( Set of 3 -
Plain Trunks wide Elasticised waistband item) received in damaged condition
and the price tag shown on the product was AED 19 whereas I paid AED 40.
I spoke to your customer service staff and he told me to send you mail with
a screenshot of the label which mentions AED19.
Kindly please do clarify and update me as I want to again order the same
item  ( Set of 3 - Plain Trunks wide Elasticised waistband item) but should
not be paying delivery charges again.
This is not my fault that I received the item in open damaged condition.
As per your policy the item should be factory packed when it is delivered
to the customer and not in open condition as I received.

*I am a very old customer and I don't want to stop ordering from Splash.*

*Please do call me once you receive my mail, so i can explain the complete
problem.*

Awaiting your response.

Yours Truely,
Ferzad Udachia
0505 3574559

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2671658