Subject: Ticket Assigned - Spare parts- Giggle fountain stroller with canopy
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 04:41:55 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Spare parts- Giggle fountain stroller with canopy Dear babyshop team,

Have been using the giggles fountain stroller with canopy for 2 years and
recently have lost the baby griper and the back form as per attached.

Requesting for the spare parts.

 

   Thanks with Regards,

 

    Viju Philip Thomas |

     Assistant Division Manager | Advance Investment LLC | Dubai | U.A.E.

     Tel:  +971 811 6032 | Mob:  +971 56 442 1239

   

Privileged and Confidential Information: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipient's named above. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or
the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information
received in error is strictly prohibited.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

   

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2641900