Subject: Ticket Assigned - UNABLE TO CREATE ACCOUNTS
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 04:41:20 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UNABLE TO CREATE ACCOUNTS Hi,

I am unable to create an account. There is no captcha although I see the
below message.

 

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Merci & Cordialement

Michel Antimi

Director | Project Manager

  +24160064542    +971504543955 

 <https://www.facebook.com/raamiatech>
<https://twitter.com/raamiatechnolo1>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/raamia-technology> 

 <http://www.raamiatechnology.com/> www.raamiatechnology.com

 <http://www.raamiatechnology.com/>   

 <http://www.clicksms.net/> 

Due to my working pattern, I may send emails outside core working hours. I
respect your working pattern and do not expect you to respond outside normal
hours.

En raison de mon schéma de travail, je peux envoyer des e-mails en dehors
des heures normales de travail. Je respecte votre schéma de travail et ne
m'attends pas à ce que vous répondiez en dehors des heures normales.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2635348