Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request shoes - SGG
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 05:40:45 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request shoes - SGG Dear Team,
 I hope this email finds you well.
We would be very grateful to you if you could provide us the quotation of the following parts on urgent basis.
Please find below the details:
Request subject

Description

Quantity

Delivery

 Employee shoes

IMAC Solid Slip On Low Top Loafers

please find the link below

https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en/Men/Footwear/Shoes/Men%27s-Formal-Shoes/SHOEMART-IMAC-Solid-Slip-On-Low-Top-Loafers/p/500822BLACK

1-       shoe size 43

2-      shoe  size 43

3-      shoe  size  44

5/6/2021

SGG’s Payment term:

1.      30 days after invoice date

2.      If advance payment is requested; Letter of guarantee is needed. 50% payment will be in advance while 50% payment is after 30 days from invoice date.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Awaiting your prompt reply to our request and your official quotation.

Best Regards,
Nada

ندى الجسمي
Nada Aljassmi
تنفيذي مشتريات
Procurement Executive

Tel: +971 6 5970032     Fax: +971 6 5588170     Sharjah, UAE P.O Box: 272

sgg.ae     @shjgirlguides

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please contact [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2641961