Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 9601519924
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 05:38:34 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 9601519924 Hi,

I had purchased a "hauck reclining gliding chair" via Babyshop app in
September 2020. This was delivered and assembled at our home, however we
did not receive any physical invoice copy / warranty card.

As per the Babyshop customer service, we have a warranty of 1 year and a
record of our product serial number is available in the Babyshop system.

FYI - we already tried contacting Hauck - below is the support ticket
details and their response. Also attached is a photograph of the damaged
area of the product.

Hoping for your earnest support, as we have had a great experience with all
your customer service teams so far (babyshop, max, centrepoint, homebox
etc.) as you can see from my order history from various stores and via apps!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hauck <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 26, 2021 at 4:42 PM
Subject: FW: Webmail from hauck Service - Sparepart Ticket ID# 142-9138
United Arab Emirates
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Hape <[email-masked]>, Liza Nocete <[email-masked]>, Babico
Trading <[email-masked]>

Hi Farhan,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I regret to inform you that this item was already discountinued hence we
cannot provide you with the sparepart.

Regards,

Rachel

*Von:* hauck Webmail <[email-masked]>
*Gesendet:* Samstag, 22. Mai 2021 12:53
*An:* Service-Abteilung <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Betreff:* Webmail from hauck Service - Sparepart Ticket ID# 142-9138
United Arab Emirates
*Priorität:* Niedrig

Your request (142-9138) has been received and will be reviewed by our
support staff.
To provide additional information, please reply to this email.
Your Ticket ID 142-9138

Subject

Sparepart

Message

Hauck Reclining Glider Chair (purchased on 05 September 2020): 1. Ball
bearing seems to have broken 2. Nut and surrounding area has been damaged
------------------------------

Firstname

Farhan

Your Lastname

Hussain

Your Email Address

[email-masked]

Your Phone number

+971503876659

Attachment

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-22 at 2.40.10 PM.jpeg

Country

United Arab Emirates (en)

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2642438