Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order 4555591768 Wrong item Receieved
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 13:43:49 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order 4555591768 Wrong item Receieved Hello Centrepoint,

I have placed this order after the confirmation I got from your team on the
email reply sent on that the below item mentioned is Avaialble (Selfie Mic
Music set) as per the link in your below reply.

However instead I have receieved the wrong item attached. Please fix this
issue on a priority.

Below was the confirmation I got from the centrepoint support team on 26
April 2021 7:32pm. Awaiting your quick resolution please.

Hi Kamel,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We would like to inform you that the item (Selfie Mic Music Set)  is
currently available on our website, and you can order through the link
below, and we will work to deliver your order as soon as possible.

https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/Baby-%26-Moms/Toys/Dolls-%26-Playsets/BABYSHOP-Selfie-Mic-Music-Set/p/160738561

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Your friends,
Regards,
Kamel Ibrahim

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2468216