Subject: Ticket Assigned - Click & Collect Order 9655377525 - Received Item is incomplete
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 12:20:57 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Click & Collect Order 9655377525 - Received Item is incomplete Whomsoever it concerns,

I had ordered the Juniors Aqua Rain Print Spoon Feeder -250ml, Colour Blue
for Quantity 2. Please see attached Invoice.

Upon checking the box, I have only received one bottle with spoon and the
other bottle without the spoon. Please see attached picture. The entire box
has been checked throughly.

As the bottle without the spoon doesn’t serve the purpose bought for,
kindly provide me a replacement at the earliest.

Awaiting for your prompt response.

Thank you
Liz Mathew
056 7654355

-- 
Regards,

Liz Babu Mathew
+971567654355

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2515464