Subject: Re: Late delivery/6288921972
From: PRINCE MALIK <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 04:38:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any update? 

Regards, 
Prince 

From: "PRINCE MALIK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 30 April, 2021 15:49:07 
Subject: Re: Late delivery/6288921972 

Hi Team, 

Kindly update on this asap. 

Regards, 
Prince 

From: "PRINCE MALIK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 24 April, 2021 19:40:01 
Subject: Late delivery/6288921972 

Hi Team, 

Order Date: Mar 27, 2021 
Order ID: 6288921972 
Tracking ID: FC0328211000428 

Assistance Required: Need to update delivery address 

Issue Description: Customer share her office address #. 2364, Ahmed As Saadi, Al Manar,Ar Rawdah,Riyadh . 

Customer number: 543887291 

Please deliver the order on priority on the updated address. 

Regards, 
Prince