Subject: Re: Order status update/9652885829
From: PRINCE MALIK <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 22:42:39 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly update on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

From: "PRINCE MALIK" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 28 April, 2021 16:46:40 
Subject: Order status update/9652885829 

Hi Team, 

Order number: 9652885829 

As we can see on hybris the order status is not updated as delivered. 

Kindly change the order status as delivered on hybris. 

Regards, 
Prince