Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing Items in Order Number . 6296072570
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:29:08 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing Items in Order Number . 6296072570 Dear Support Team

I have just received the parcel and found that the one item in Splash Set
of 2 - Assorted Hipster Briefs is missing.
Kindly advise what to do next?

Noman
0501636085

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2021 at 11:59 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Muhammad Noman Saeed <[email-masked]>

Order number 6296072570

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Muhammad Saeed, you’ve successfully collected order number 6296072570
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6296072570?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159881133?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Camisole with Spaghetti Straps - Set of 3 *
Color: White
Size: 11-12 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159881132?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Camisole with Spaghetti Straps - Set of 3 *
Color: White
Size: 10-11 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159988309?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Camisole with Spaghetti Straps - Set of 3 *
Color: White
Size: 8-9 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161970912?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Set of 2 - Assorted Hipster Briefs *
Color: Pink
Size: 16
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159881135?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Camisole with Spaghetti Straps - Set of 3 *
Color: White
Size: 9-10 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159881134?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Camisole with Spaghetti Straps - Set of 3 *
Color: White
Size: 12-13 yrs
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

-- 
=========================
Muhammad. Noman Saeed
=========================

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2416267