Subject: Ticket Assigned - Update Phone Number In Order
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 02:39:29 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Update Phone Number In Order Hello Support team,

I need to update the phone number in order #6280395561 because I entered
wrong number please use this number +966541202058.

Please ensure the delivery before 10/3/2021 because i have a flight to Cairo

Thanks For your support,
-- 
-----------------------------------------------
*Abdelrahman Sharara*
Software Developer

*Valeo* EGYPT

*Driving Active Safety(DAS)*
*K28 Cairo-Alexandria Desert Road*

*Building F22, Smart Village, Cairo, EgyptMobile : +20 (11) 16556750 *
*Email:* [email-masked]

-- 
*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended 
recipient(s) only.
The information contained herein is 
confidential/privileged. Its disclosure or reproduction is strictly 
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender 
immediately, do not disclose it internally or to third parties and destroy 
it.

In the course of our business relationship and for business purposes 
only, Valeo may need to process some of your personal data. 
For more 
information, please refer to the Valeo Data Protection Statement and 
Privacy notice available on Valeo.com 
<https://www.valeo.com/en/ethics-and-compliance/#principes>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2213708