Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cash Point Company
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 02:51:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cash Point Company *Dear City Max,*

Hope this email finds you well!

We are a digital marketing organization and looking forward to cooperating
with you to increase the expected rate of your sales. Having you registered
in our platform will add a unique value to your stores and will attract
more customers to visit you and collect their points by exchanging them for
rewards through a certain mechanism and percentage to be considered upon
our agreement.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.

Best Regards,
Cash Point Company

*Fatimah Alramadhan |* Sales Management

http://www.cashpoint21.com/

0135333533  *| *+966538222090

 [email-masked]

مركز هيثم التجاري والإداري - شارع الظهران - الدور الخامس

<http://twitter.com/cashpointksa?s=11>
<https://www.instagram.com/cashpoint.ksa/?igshid=4j8is18lk2av>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/cashpoint.ksa> <https://wsend.co/966538222090>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2209966