Subject: Ticket Assigned - REINE Silkwear Catalogue & Partnerships
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 03:50:04 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  REINE Silkwear Catalogue & Partnerships Good evening Team,

Hope my message finds you well. Please transfer this email to the Marketing
& Partners department.

Our Brand Reine Silkwear is Luxury & Affordable Online based shop of Pure
100% Mulberry Silk Nightwear I Pj Sets I Nightdresses I Robes I Slip
dresses I Sleepwear that are handmade by our qualified and professional
tailors using the most modest French sewing technique. We are based in UAE
and We are actively looking for shops to sell our products.

We would like to suggest you to cooperate together. Please find attached
Reine Silkwear Catalogue and let us know your thoughts regarding it.

We are hoping for a partnership with you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reine Silkwear

www.reinesilkwear.com
UAE I +971506795599  I +971507309420 WhatsApp I [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2200148